Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Xu Minghao's Birthday Celebration

Last November 7, 2015, me and SevenTeens (my squad) celebrated Xu Minghao’s (SEVENTEEN member) birthday at J Centre Mall. We celebrated his birthday because he is my bias and oh well, a fangirl's duty.

(THE8 of SEVENTEEN)



At first, I really thought celebrating his day would fail but fortunately, it went very well. We explored J Centre and saw a place called Right Reads. It is a very nice place for a bookworm like me. There isn't a lot of books but the books available there are from popular authors like Rick Riordan, Veronica Roth, John Green, Nicholas Sparks and more.


Fortunately, it is a new place so it isn't crowded yet. There were only few people staying inside when we went in. You can read there, at the same time, you can also relax there because Right Reads is not only a bookstore but also inside, there's a mini cafe.


Right Reads – a bookstore, at the same time, a cafe.



After exploring the place (Right Reads), me and my squad decided to eat in a Korean Restaurant named Gue Gue Restaurant.


We checked the place and it was so quiet because there were no people inside. When we entered, the managers of the place assisted us happily. SevenTeens (my squad) and I felt like we had a special reservation in the place because seriously, we're the only people inside. But even though it's kinda awkward, we still ordered various of foods.


Jin & Yana


Andi & Lei

That's my hand holding my bias.

@ Gue Gue Restaurant, celebrating Xu Minghao's day!




We, especially I, were happy celebrating Xu Minghao's birthday. Though, he didn't know us and he never knew that we existed, we still love him, we would still love them (SEVENTEEN). And that's a thing a non-fangirl could ever understand.




SevenTeens' Twitter Accounts:
ElJinYanaAndiLei

Other members of my squad who weren't there on the celebration:
LuPat


No comments:

Post a Comment